All 11 art Reviews

in the Rough in the Rough

good stuff

the blue around his head, which i'll assume is water is very nice, I also really like his fingers/fingernails.

nicely laid out, no wasted space, overall a really interesting image that I have a connection with.

keep collaging

Doodle Puke Doodle Puke

wow very sensational

this is great work, its a feast for the eyes.

plenty of colour and movement

my favourite parts are the 3 heads on sticks in the upper middle and the guy getting some kind of glop poured on his head in the bottom left

Stoned-Gorilla responds:

thanks. yeah you could say it's a feast for the eyes. Personally I call this style a punch in the eyes because you're not quite sure on what to focus on.

ABUSIVE HUSBAND SQUAD ABUSIVE HUSBAND SQUAD

funny

dude on the right is my favourite.

WONKAS POISON SWEETSIES

WRETCHED SCIENTOLOGIST PLOT WRETCHED SCIENTOLOGIST PLOT

solid

very impressive style.

stay smooth.

Music of the Guitar Music of the Guitar

beautiful

nice and clean. very good work.

keep finding the unfindable charm!

Phoenix Phoenix

great

this has a nice feel to it, it reminds me of a devendra banhart drawing/album cover.

nice work, keep it up.

greyheaven responds:

Thanks! I really like Devendra Banhart, so it's interesting to hear you think it reminds you of his music :)
Best,
Ben

Guy the guy from space Guy the guy from space

plain but cool

I imagine this character with a heavy irish accent, saying things like "who done told ye about me dungy basement torture chamber?"

For the Birds For the Birds

add more detail

you've got some foundation here, but i'd like to see more detail, give these birds some personality or some purpose.

Haywyre:Lotus Album Cover 1 Haywyre:Lotus Album Cover 1

very well done

considering this was done in mspaint, this a serious achievement. i really like the pattern in black behind its head. the musical smoke is a nice touch.

keep it up.

thank you and keep watching the skies!

Rooshie responds:

Yeah thanks man. Ill keep watching the sky until a bird shits n my eye.

Potash Potash

nice

nice detail, its the kind of thing i would draw, i have a charles crumb type obsession with filling all the white space. i dig these dense, detail mosiacs. keep it up sonny boy.