Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

clever

you clearly spent a lot of time on this, I specifically like the writing of the plot/events.

its nice to see something funny and well-thought out like this.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks!

NecroHigh Club NecroHigh Club

really funny

i wasnt expecting much here, but this was actually really funny. one wonders how the dead guys dick manages to stay hard.

if the drawings were any less crappy, it wouldnt have been nearly as funny.

necrohigh - thats a solid term right there

STAY FUCKIN DEAD SHIT

Yay Particles!!! Yay Particles!!!

bravo

Superking890 responds:

What?

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

very cool

I really enjoyed this game, I thought it was pretty original, and the artwork is simple and beautiful. its quite smooth. aside from that, I felt that while it starts out being very addictive, it became a bit boring/repetitive as it went on. maybe it's just not my thing, but I felt there wasn't enough variety.

very good game though, wacky and wet.

thank you and keep watching them old timey skys!

Vector Attack Vector Attack

not too shabby

i got a 7488 after a couple tries, it was pretty fun, but it got kinda boring. there was still nice variety with the baddies, good job, keep it up, son.

Weirdvil Weirdvil

ok not bad, solid foundation

all in all, this is a good first game no doubt, but you've still got a ways to go. first, you need to change the score and time, because they're are hard to see. next keep working on the fundamentals, different enemies, with different movement, different settings, more colour, maybe some music, you know just dress it up.

anyways, this was a very good first try, just keep working and learning.

I give a sevs

FagGrounds Protectors FagGrounds Protectors

tasteful.

splendid as always, you've hit the nail on the head with this one. you shouldn't have mentioned luis though, he is not worth mentioning.

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Oh my goodness how embarrassing. Your right i did mention the luis.

Blabbing Blobs Blabbing Blobs

bizzare, interesting

this is pretty boring overall, but the technical side shows very good promise. the animation and general feel of the game are polished, but you've gotta do something more interesting with it.

COLORS V2 COLORS V2

pretty weak

theres really nothing of value here, i'm trying to think of something constructive to write, but there's really nothing to say. this shit sucks.